Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello everybody, I am so sorry for the long wait yet I am now back. I hope everybody had a wonderfully blessed and Merry Christmas because I sure did! I have a wonderful family. They are truly amazing. Anyway, now I did promise you that I would share some of my hipster side haha. So to start off ( I had not yet finished the Alternative genre). Now, some artists that I have found that I do not believe many people have heard of (or maybe they have but have just not listened to them) First off is Gavin Mikhail. This artists does many cover albums and songs. He does however have a few albums of his own. He is an incredibly talented artist and piano player. two of his albums are titled My personal Beauty Needs. I must admit the title threw me off but it is very good album and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The other is Like Normal People Do. This is another great album. I would highly recommend this artist. Another good band is Wolf Gang. They only have one album which is titled Suego Faults. This album has a rather interesting sound that I find rather attractive and their songs are pretty catchy. Still another album that is quite good is Milow by Milow. It has kind of a country tinge but not really. I find it rather great. here are some songs from the aforesaid albums

This is Brave by Gavin Mikhail
Here is King and all of his men by Wolf Gang
And finally, here is Canada by Milow

I hope you enjoy these. On this note, for my birthday I got a new guitar and I am going to be doing some recording with it. I might start posting my stuff as well if you guys want to hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment