Sunday, February 9, 2014

Memory lane

Hello all you out there! Happy Sunday to all of you. I trust today has treated you well. Last night I was browsing through music on Spotify and I ran across a lot of music that I listened to growing up. It is really fantastic and I thought that I might share it with you. The artists that I used to listen to were,
David Benoit - He is a Jazz pianist who put out quite a few albums. He is a fantastic musician who has some great material.
The Rippingtons -  Another great Jazz band. These bands that I am listening are more of the harder side of Jazz.
Craig Chaquico - He used to be the lead guitarist for the band Jefferson Starship back in the 80's. His solo work is really fantastic. He kinda retains his skill except on a more Jazz/ alternative side.
Eric Marienthal -  This guy is an incredible Jazz saxophonist. He also has some great works.
These are some of the bands and people I used to listen to growing up. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment