Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recent updates

Hello everybody, I have got a few things for news! So, if any of my readers are Axxis fans then you might know, and if you dont well, this is why I am telling you. So Axxis' 25th anniversary albums are coming out on the 28th. Yes, I said albums! There is a black and white edition. There are different songs on each disc. The Black edition is more of the harder material and the White Edition is more of the softer rocker/ballad stuff. they are both fantastic and they are availible on Itunes and Amazon for preorder! Also, I posted about The Capistrano Birds awhile back but I highly recommend checking them out. they are newly signed and have their first album out. It is self titled and is only 7.99 on Amazon. they are folk rock based. The price is very affordable, I just purchased the album the other day and they should get some support for the awesome job they did.
God Bless all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment