Monday, November 18, 2013

Indiana Jones and the Jurassic Star Wars

Alright lets begin! I apologize for the wait. It has gotten pretty busy here at school but I am making a new post now. This next post is about John Williams. This man is another brilliant composer and director. Most of you, I should hope maybe all of you should know his music from gigantic blockbuster films such as the Star Wars Trilogy, Indiana Jones Trilogy and The Jurassic Park Franchise. I refer to the Indiana Jones film as a trilogy because (this may sound a bit harsh) I am a total, huge and complete fan of the that series that I considered the 4th film to be an utter failure as compared to the former three films. Enough on that though. The music for these franchises I have just named, are simply fantastic. They are of such a powerful stirring nature that one might go from lamenting over his favorite character who has just been killed off, to riding off to some other country to fight opponents who happen to also be seeking out the same artifact that you yourself have decided to find. So, enough said! here is The Man John Williams conducting the Boston Pops orchestra for his Star Wars Theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment