Sunday, November 24, 2013

Some more of the Great Composers

Alrighty, so, basically I am going to give a list and short analysis of some of the last composers that I wish to mention.
The first is Harry Gregson-Williams, This man composed the scores to films such as Prince of Persia. The film was interesting of itself. However, as an adaptation, It was rather lacking. However we are talking of music.  He also did X Men: Wolverine Origins, Kingdom of Heaven, the Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe and Shrek 1&2. 
The next Composer is Howard Shore. I would imagine that he is most well known for his Composition of the Lord of the Rings Score as well as recently, The Hobbit Score. He did others as well. such as the Twilight Eclipse.
Then there is Joe Hisaishe. This man is actually a composer for animated films. Films such as Spirited Away, Howl's moving castle, Nausicaa Valley of the wind, my neighbor Totoro and Kiki's delivering service. 
The Last one that I would like to mention is Jeremy Soule. Many people may not know this name but you all know the games. He is the composer for the recent Elder Scrolls games starting with Oblivion and  the newest game Skyrim. I love the Skyrim Soundtrack. It is incredible and so descriptive of the landscapes and the atmosphere. It is almost like it draws you into that place. 
Oh! One other that I forgot( my deepest Apologies) Martin O'Donnell. This composer is responsible for the Halo Video Game soundtracks. These as well are some amazing Compositions. If you have not actually heard them. I  recommend them.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment